Comprehensive Financial Planning
The future will never be less complicated than it is today. As such, defining detailed, measurable, and time-specific goals with financial planning takes the guesswork out of what decisions need to be made in order to secure your financial future.
At Legacy Asset Management, you will be working with Certified Financial PlanningTM professionals to define and achieve your unique financial needs by creating a roadmap specific to you.
“Working with a CFP® professional can secure your financial well-being and give you peace of mind. Some people decide to do their own financial planning, but you may want to seek help from a CFP® professional if you:
- Want to better manage your finances, but aren’t sure where to start
- Don’t have time to do your own financial planning
- Want a professional opinion about the plan you’ve developed
- Don’t have sufficient expertise in certain areas such as investments, insurance, taxes or retirement planning
- Have an immediate need or unexpected life event
The financial planning process at Legacy utilizes a multi-step approach.
- Initial consultation to discuss goals and expectations and to define scope of engagement
- Gather of information, both factual and subjective
- Analyze present position and consider alternatives.
- Develop the financial plan that encompasses areas of service desired (as listed below)
- Present the analysis that covers all applicable topic areas including preparing alternatives, answering questions, and providing guidelines to implementation of actions in order to reach desired goals.
- Suggest periodic reviews and revisions. As well as update plan for any major life events.
Each plan is tailored according to expressed needs of the client and is updated at least annually or more often as needed when and if major personal or financial changes occur. Reaching financial goals is an ongoing process and goals are reached over time, thus periodic reviews are essential to success.
Areas of Service:
Net Worth Analysis
Budget and Cash Flow Analysis
Asset Allocation and Review
Tax Planning and Minimization